Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E charactermancer: Point buy set at 33 points for point buy instead of 27

When creating a character in my games using the "D&D By Roll20" character sheet, the point buy total is set at 33 instead of 27 point. Is there a way to change this? I cannot find anything in the settings on the sheets or the game settings that modifies this. I have to tell my players to just use 27 points for all my games.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I was not able to replicate this, it shows me the correct amount of 27.  Could you list all of the steps you can to reproduce this? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you maybe have the Honor and Sanity Abilities active? If I turn those on, it gives me a value of 33. (but oddly, doesn't let me generate them.)
Perhaps these are enabled using your Default Settings? You would be able to change these before clicking “Launch Game”.
keithcurtis said: Do you maybe have the Honor and Sanity Abilities active? If I turn those on, it gives me a value of 33. (but oddly, doesn't let me generate them.) I do have Honor and Sanity Abilities active. After disabling them it went back to 27 points from 33. Thanks for the help!