Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e - Charactermancer Rune Knight Difficulties

Why can't I level up as a rune knight? Theres no options whenever I try to level up as a Rune Knight only Battlemaster. I have to manually adjust my character sheet myself. Will this be ever fixed? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Bryan! Have you purchased Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, or are you in a game where that material has been purchased and shared?
I have tasha's cauldron but does that mean I have to have it on Roll20 so that I can level properly or do I still have to do it manually? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want Roll20 to automatically add Tasha's content on Roll20, it has to be purchased on Roll20, or in a game created by the purchaser of Tasha's on Roll20 who has decided to turn on sharing for the content. If you don't want to purchase it on Roll20, you can enter anything you like into a character sheet manually. The Roll20 compendium version just allows you to use its content with Roll20 automation.
I see thank you for the help.