Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][21+][LGBTQ+ Friendly][WtA 2e/Revised][Thursdays] YOU HAVE BEEN CAPTURED BY THE WYRM!

You have been captured by the Wyrm. Was it the horde of fomori who swarmed you or the Black Spiral Dancer bastards who knocked you out and took you back to their hidey hole? Whatever caused it, you were plucked by the enemy in your worst possible moment. Things look grim; are you doomed? Not if we have anything to say about it! Our pack-to-be of: Mykolaj, Get of Fenris Ragabash Glacier, Child of Gaia Theurge Waya, Uktena Philodox Lyn, Stargazer Galliard are on our Rite of Passage, a direction that will send us into your vicinity! We will rescue you while defeating the Wyrm, but we'll need your help in this cause! You will be able to finish your own Rite along with ours and join our cause! That said, we are looking for one Werewolf to join a WtA 2e edition/Revised game of cubs on their Rite of Passage. This group of werewolves have already lost their Ahroun and another Gaian ally who was to join up with us to take down a hellish corrupt Wyrm location. If you can make this time and date please fill out this application and we'll get to you ASAP! This game is set in the 1970s and will head to the mid 1990s towards the end of the chronicle if everything goes well! Question: Why 2e/Revised? Answer: Several reasons! First: 2e/Revised has a load more books attached to them and metaplot to wrap up and get wrapped up in! Second: There are many more Gifts and material to be drawn from in these books. Third: The Storyteller is more versed in 2e/Revised rules and can comfortably hack what he knows. Question: Will I have to buy everything to play? Answer: You will have access to everything that you need at no additional cost to you. This game is not going to be monetarily gatekept. Question: Are we making our characters by book RAW? Answer: No, there are some houserules and moderate homebrew to make it so certain builds don't have a greater start advantage than others. Question: Where does this game take place? Answer: The Rite of Passage is in England, the game itself will be globe hopping after the Rite of Passage is completed. Your character may be from where you desire. There is a list of Septs from around our World of Darkness to choose from if you desire. Question: Can the day/time be changed? Answer: No, this is set in stone. Anything else? Feel free to ask! Application Step 1 - You Moniker: What do we call you? Age: Your digits Pronouns: How to refer to you Your experience with TTRPGs: If any Experience with WtA: If any Your best experience with TTRPGs: What's your best memory or event that happened in a game? A favorite piece of media: Why do you like it? Can you commit to this date and time for the foreseeable future?: We've had a bit of attrition; is your schedule free for this slot? Why you would want to play WtA?: What makes this interesting for you? Your discord name:  Feel free to DM me this; I need it for the vibe/mic checks at the very least. Step 2 - Your Basic Pitch Character Name: Their name Character Pronouns: Their pronouns Breed: Homid/Metis/Lupus Auspice: Whichever you wish Tribe: What they'd be Note: You are starting as a cub, not Rank One/Cliath.
2 questions, what time would the game be and in what timezone and would this be sutable for a 100% noob to the game? Cus I'd love to play some WoD games, but havent really been able to find any. 
Sorry about that. We play on Thursdays from 0800 to 1200 MDT.
That would be 3pm-7pm for me, so I can certainly do that. Assuming that the game would be open to someone who has only skimmed the wikipedia page for WtA?
I think Eiric is a good enough Storyteller that newbies to the WoD would be welcome. Just fill out the application above and we can get started.

Edited 1664494844
Right. I wont be able to do much right now because I'm busy with some IRL stuff, but I'll be available later. Moniker:  Dis Lexic Age:  27 Pronouns:  He/him Your experience with TTRPGs:  about a year of DnD and a few sessions of Wrath and Glory Experience with WtA:  none Your best experience with TTRPGs:  My character getting used as a living projectile at a dragon by our party Fighter. A favorite piece of media:  Bleach. In addition to being an amazing story, it was also what got me into Anime as a whole. Dont worry, I'm not a complete weeb, I do have other interests and can separate them. Can you commit to this date and time for the foreseeable future?:  Should be. I might have to miss the occasional session or leave early due to work, but that shouldnt happen to often. Why you would want to play WtA?:  I have a general love for stories about vampires and werewolves, plus, the World of Darkness as a whole just sounds like a really interesting place to play. Your discord name:  Dis Lexic#4603 As for a character concept, I have absolutely no idea what the game includes, so cant even begin to come up with one.
I've got the next couple of days off, so I'll be available to talk in a few hours. Assuming the spot is still open.