Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Warhammer Fantasy [WFRP] 4th Ed. Looking for 1-10 players. PBP. The Many Moons of Ubersreik.

The Many Moons of Ubersreik will be using 4e, it will be pbp, and set during the turmoil of the Jungfreud family exodus and emerging civil war within the Reikland. This is not a weekly adventuring game or even a west marches style game. It is a living and breathing world where you make of it what you will. Players will go through isolated anthology stories, with the potential of meeting up and exploring together should their interests align. While the players will go through solo adventures, the echoes of other player's actions will be seen throughout the game. Players may also be accompanied by other adventurers. This game is a hard 18+ due to the adult content and dark themes that are allowed. The game will mostly be played in your isolated discord server and roll20 server dedicated to you and you only.  If this sounds like the type of game you'd want to join, then add my discord Ghast#8953 .  I look forward to hearing from you soon, fellow adventurers~!    
Oh goodness I hope I can join in on this!
I'm curious about how this might be. I'll give it a try.