Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Friendly group of 4-5 looking to hire a DM 5e

Hey everyone, DM Kzenya here. I've been hosting sessions on Roll20 for quite some time now with an amazing group. They've stuck with me through multiple modules and are always looking for more D&D. I have a group of 4 maybe 5 including myself [depending on which day it lands on] who are looking to hire a DM to run us through some D&D. This group is super friendly, chill, and everyone gets along really well. I want to sit down on the player's side of the table with them and enjoy a weekly session. So; we are looking to hire a DM once per week to run us through a campaign [or more]. We haven't decided on a module we want to run yet and are open to options. We are ready to start as soon as possible, and will make your DM experience easy-going because we are already all familiar with one another and get along like friends. If you're a DM looking to run some games, please direct message me or reply. I'm looking forward to it. Thx! <3
Hello there Kzenya! You can find my information here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10999329/lfp-paid-dnd-5e-herraheim-calling-original-homebrew-setting-fri-sat-sun-beginner-and-lgbtq-plus-friendly/?pageforid=11122698#post-11122698" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10999329/lfp-paid-dnd-5e-herraheim-calling-original-homebrew-setting-fri-sat-sun-beginner-and-lgbtq-plus-friendly/?pageforid=11122698#post-11122698</a> Additionally, you can add me on discord to discuss details at HeirofSolaire#5845 Hope to hear from you and your group.
Sent a PM. Good luck on your DM search.

Edited 1664766752
Thanks for getting this out there, Kzenya!&nbsp; Looking forward to rolling w ith you on the player side of the table again. :)&nbsp; And for the DMs potentially considering taking on our motley crew, can confirm: this is a solid bunch.&nbsp; Not a lot of drama, no infighting, consistently available, and even though the cleric is cocky as hell and refuses to die, we love him anyway (hi, Ben). As one of the aforementioned players I may be biased, but it's definitely one of the best groups I've played with.&nbsp; We bring a range of experience from those introduced to D&amp;D roughly a year ago to those who have been around since 2E, so there's ample opportunity to help newer players grow &amp; learn, and even us old dogs can learn a new trick or two. If there are any questions, logistics, you want to chat, etc. don't hesitate to hit us up.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good luck and good game to everyone!&nbsp;
Hey hey! A group of friends is always awesome. I would love to host for you. DM me anytime
Hello if you haven't found someone by now, i would consider doing this job. i have a sandbox campaign that might interest you? Sanctum of Kinara is an evil/neutral party attempting to complete a quest given in the town of Berdusk and clocking to the City of Coins(for a start). i am old school so i have run this as a Gygaxian grind 4 times now, the latest lasting somewhat over a year, but would be open to whatever play style the party wishes. Money is not a real interest for me but if the party wanted to add "books" to my library(and their potential use) i would be pleased with that. Hope u find what u are looking for. :) dwain
Hello Kzenya, Dan A., Ben and the rest of your group, I'm Ajax DM and am a full-time Dungeon Master for D&amp;D 5e with over 5,000 active hours on Roll20 and 24 completed campaigns. I run 15 games now, so my weekly slots available are limited to (Eastern time): weekday mornings, Sunday nights, and biweekly Saturday afternoons My Tuesday night and Thursday night games are nearing completion (within a month).&nbsp; If any of these available times work for you, I would love to hear from you and set up an initial Session 0 so we can get to know one another and figure out which adventure you'd like to play. As a DM I'm more interested in story and exploration than "winning."&nbsp; You'll level up by milestones, so you can negotiate or work your way around obstacles, or fight them. My philosophy is that I'm on your side, but I'm not afraid to make it tough for you.&nbsp; I have an extensive compendium, purchase additional maps, art and tokens, use licensed music and sound effects, and create dedicated Discord channels for the group. Player reviews can be found at:&nbsp; ajaxdm[dot]com/category/reviews Thanks for your consideration.&nbsp;
You guys sill looking for a dm... experienced one here with 3.5e and 5e
Hi there; Thanks for all the interest! I have been away for the past few days and am just catching up now. I will check my PM's and let you guys know. Thanks so much! &lt;3