Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to Remove Default Token

I was building a game for my players and one thing that I wanted to do is use custom avatar tokens for the NPCs. The option to remove the current token is missing, so I can't set it to a default token.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Currently you cannot use the Avatar image for a token image if there has ever been a default token. However, if you have the Avatar's image on your computer or in your art library you can drag the desired image onto the "Default Token" to replace the image. 
I mean to replace the token image. I can remove the avatar image and replace it, but not the token. I used to make rollable tokens and use those for shape-shifters, but now I can't anymore.
Update: After turning off my addons, I noticed that the way in which Roll20 handles tokens has been changed, so the plugin hasn't compensated for it.