Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

October Roll20 Reserve | World-Building Bundle by Pathfinder

Roll20 Reserve is a monthly, curated reward for Pro Subscribers. October 2022's reward is: World-Building Bundle by Pathfinder THE resource for GMs preparing for Roll20Con , with over $125 worth of content presented by Pathfinder! The Gamemastery Guide provides premium world-building resources. The three Flip-Tile Starter Sets: Dungeon, Wilderness & Urban, bring those worlds to life! This bundle includes: Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide  (compendium) Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set  (art pack) Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Urban Starter Set  (art pack) Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Wilderness Starter Set  (art pack) Enjoy!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What do you need to do to see the content of this bundle in a campaign. Please include a step by step guide for each part of bundle.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Click on the links? The instructions are in each part of the bundle.

Edited 1664953339
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Click o the links above? I claimed the pack, created a new campaign, opened it, and the campaign was empty. Guide me through it assuming i know nothing about Roll20. I'd also add that the links above aren't on the Claim Now page.
It's all Compedium content and Art Library content. The latter can be accessed from any of your games. I also used the create a game link, but it does nothing really because there is no specific game content. GiGs said: Click o the links above? I claimed the pack, created a new campaign, opened it, and the campaign was empty. Guide me through it assuming i know nothing about Roll20. I'd also add that the links above aren't on the Claim Now page.

Edited 1664975318
Matt
Plus
I had the same question as GiGs, but I looked a little further. The map tiles are just 'there' waiting for you to put into a new or existing game. When you've launched a game, click on Art Library &gt; Premium Assets &gt; Marketplace Purchases - they should be there under 'Pathfinder Flip-Tiles' - you might have to scroll down a bit if you've got a lot of purchases (you could also search for 'Flip-Tiles' I suppose). Then just drag and drop into your game. The compendium is here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Gamemastery%20Guide#content" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Gamemastery%20Guide#content</a> &nbsp;and I think you need a 2E game running to use it.

Edited 1664980731
Dean
Roll20 Team
Matt D. said: I had the same question as GiGs, but I looked a little further. The map tiles are just 'there' waiting for you to put into a new or existing game. When you've launched a game, click on Art Library &gt; Premium Assets &gt; Marketplace Purchases - they should be there under 'Pathfinder Flip-Tiles' - you might have to scroll down a bit if you've got a lot of purchases (you could also search for 'Flip-Tiles' I suppose). Then just drag and drop into your game. The compendium is here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Gamemastery%20Guide#content" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pf2/Gamemastery%20Guide#content</a> &nbsp;and I think you need a 2E game running to use it. Thanks Matt - you nailed it! Apologies for the confusion for anyone. Yes, these art packs are instantly available in your library on any game, and the compendium is available at that web link, or in-VTT in any game using the Pathfinder Second Edition character sheet. If you ever lose track of that compendium link, you can always find the item in your Marketplace Library, as well as the link is at the bottom of the product description on the product page!
Hello, I noticed in the other two tiles sections there was a download button to dl the pack but not so for the wilderness pack.&nbsp; Is it possible to make those available for dl?&nbsp; No big whoop if not.&nbsp; Also as an FYI, I was having trouble finding the stuffs like Gigs had mentioned.&nbsp; I have the same trouble for all of the reserves thus far.&nbsp; Apparently I'm old n blind or something; but would it be possible to list in the reserves where we might find them going forward?&nbsp; I usually eventually find them either as add-ons or what have you, but would save a lot of time if we knew from the jump where to find them.&nbsp; Thank you so much!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks to those who explained. awogg said: Also as an FYI, I was having trouble finding the stuffs like Gigs had mentioned.&nbsp; I have the same trouble for all of the reserves thus far.&nbsp; This is a big frustration with many of the Roll20 Reserve's. The actual release page usually does not tell you how to get the files contained and assume you already know where they'll be. For some realeases it's straitforward, but others they aren't - like this one where they are scattered across several sources and you aren't clearly told each of the sources. I think roll20 has to do a much better job with the instructions on the Claim page.
GiGs &nbsp;said: Thanks to those who explained. awogg &nbsp;said: Also as an FYI, I was having trouble finding the stuffs like Gigs had mentioned.&nbsp; I have the same trouble for all of the reserves thus far.&nbsp; This is a big frustration with many of the Roll20 Reserve's. The actual release page usually does not tell you how to get the files contained and assume you already know where they'll be. For some realeases it's straitforward, but others they aren't - like this one where they are scattered across several sources and you aren't clearly told each of the sources. I think roll20 has to do a much better job with the instructions on the Claim page. Thanks for the feedback GiGs and everyone. I generally agree. We iterated on the information again yesterday, and it's much more holistic now. Always room to keep improving here, and will be continuing to iterate as we go! If anyone's ever confused in the interim, each product page will have the information needed to properly access the content, but ideally no one should have to dig that deep. Again, thanks for your open and direct feedback!
Gold
Forum Champion
I noticed it was more " iterated" and "holistic" indeed this month. There is better clarity this month than previous. It's noticeable in the Reserve page write-up. But still has room for improvement per GiGs et al.
So are these really listed as $26 for ONE of these flip tile packs? That's rather absurd.&nbsp;
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks that way, right from Paizo the pdf is 25: <a href="https://paizo.com/products/btq01vau?Pathfinder-FlipTiles-Urban-Starter-Set" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/products/btq01vau?Pathfinder-FlipTiles-Urban-Starter-Set</a>
I'm thinking about upgrading to Pro, but I'm a little confused by this whole Reserve thing. Say I upgraded right now, and claimed this month's reward of all the Paizo stuff. On November 1st, would I lose access to it, or do I have it permanently? The wording on the description page seems to imply both. First it says that after the free month, it's available for purchase by "Pro subscribers and all other users", implying that Pro subscribers still have to buy it after the free month. But then it says that " Once you redeem a reward, it’s in your account forever", implying that I can claim it permanently during the free month. So which is it?
Kevin said: I'm thinking about upgrading to Pro, but I'm a little confused by this whole Reserve thing. Say I upgraded right now, and claimed this month's reward of all the Paizo stuff. On November 1st, would I lose access to it, or do I have it permanently? The wording on the description page seems to imply both. First it says that after the free month, it's available for purchase by "Pro subscribers and all other users", implying that Pro subscribers still have to buy it after the free month. But then it says that " Once you redeem a reward, it’s in your account forever", implying that I can claim it permanently during the free month. So which is it? It depends. If the "Reward" includes Dynamic Lighting elements, you will absolutely need to continue paying for Pro if you want to use those DL elements. If the "Reward" does not include Dynamic Lighting, then you won't lose any features when you return to Free. And yes, these bundles are easily the highest priced items I have ever seen on the Marketplace. Gabriel Pickard has $5 packs that include 300+ tiles and tokens, while this Pathfinder bundle has a listed cost of $80 for only 250 tiles. and double yes, this is&nbsp;misleading/confusing wording. "You gain access to the Roll20 Reserve with a&nbsp; Pro subscription , and each item is available for only a month. After the free Pro-exclusive month,&nbsp; Pro subscribers &nbsp;and all other users will be able to purchase the item on the Marketplace." From my expansive experience with this site I know that the reserve is given as a "permanent" gift to your account. The rare instances of marketplace items being given temporarily to all users in the past have been during Roll20 Con (2020 and earlier). This wording, however, implies that the Reserve Reward is limited to free access by Pro subscribers &nbsp;only during that month and will then need to also purchase after the month is over.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Foegetter said: and double yes, this is&nbsp;misleading/confusing wording. "You gain access to the Roll20 Reserve with a&nbsp; Pro subscription , and each item is available for only a month. After the free Pro-exclusive month,&nbsp; Pro subscribers &nbsp;and all other users will be able to purchase the item on the Marketplace." From my expansive experience with this site I know that the reserve is given as a "permanent" gift to your account. The rare instances of marketplace items being given temporarily to all users in the past have been during Roll20 Con (2020 and earlier). This wording, however, implies that the Reserve Reward is limited to free access by Pro subscribers&nbsp;only during that month and will then need to also purchase after the month is over. Quoting the entire paragraph, all this is explained: You gain access to the Roll20 Reserve with a Pro subscription, and each item is available for only a month. After the free Pro-exclusive month, Pro subscribers and all other users will be able to purchase the item on the Marketplace. Once you redeem a reward, it’s in your account forever but you must have an active Pro subscription to claim it for free upon release. If you claim the reward during the&nbsp;free Pro-exclusive month, it's yours forever, Pro or not.&nbsp; If you don't claim the reward during the&nbsp;free Pro-exclusive month, you would have to pay for it, same as everyone, Pro or not.&nbsp;
Kevin said: I'm thinking about upgrading to Pro, but I'm a little confused by this whole Reserve thing. Say I upgraded right now, and claimed this month's reward of all the Paizo stuff. On November 1st, would I lose access to it, or do I have it permanently? The wording on the description page seems to imply both. First it says that after the free month, it's available for purchase by "Pro subscribers and all other users", implying that Pro subscribers still have to buy it after the free month. But then it says that " Once you redeem a reward, it’s in your account forever", implying that I can claim it permanently during the free month. So which is it? Thanks everyone for guiding here! Happy to confirm - yes, once an item is claimed, it is in your account forever :D&nbsp; If that item has plus or pro features, such as dynamic lighting, you wouldn't be able to use those specific features, but you'd still have access to the item overall.&nbsp;