Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Modern Day Calendar

Heyo, does anyone know of a Modern Day Calendar API that works with D&D 5E. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You're talking like a Gregorian calendar?   That could be done, particularly since it could rely on all the Date class functions rather than trying to calculate out when Easter is.   What are the constraints around how you want to use it.  Do you want modern holidays also, normal days of the week, moon phase, etc?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe Simple Calendar comes with Gregorian prebuilt, although you would need to edit the code to translate the month names into English. I think they are Italian?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do any existing calendarys handle the moon cycle accurately and the dates of movable feasts like Easter?

Edited 1665071972
The Aaron said: You're talking like a Gregorian calendar?   That could be done, particularly since it could rely on all the Date class functions rather than trying to calculate out when Easter is.   What are the constraints around how you want to use it.  Do you want modern holidays also, normal days of the week, moon phase, etc? No holidays. Just normal days and months. That's all. Just a really modern simple way to keep track of time. 
keithcurtis said: I believe Simple Calendar comes with Gregorian prebuilt, although you would need to edit the code to translate the month names into English. I think they are Italian? Oh! I didn't know that.