Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] PF2 / Kingmaker Campaign / Group of 5 players / Sundays, at least once per month (CET/UTC timeframe)

Hey everyone, We are a party of 5 that are looking for a DM who will be willing to run the upcoming Kingmaker 2e campaign (which will release 29-10-2022). What we desire from the session & DM: Session start date: Negotiable Frequency: At least once per month, Sundays Time: Negotiable Duration per session: Negotiable Time zone: We are all UTC/CET based Number of players: 5 Communication platform: Voice, program negotiable, Discord preferred. Player experience level: Most of us are fairly experienced DM experience level: Fairly experience. Prepared for sessions. Price per session: Negotiable If you are interested and/or have any question, please react here or send me a message. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of **To be negotiated**. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Sent a PM, just in case.
Hi i would love to DM this for you guys. I love this adventure both the pc game and the tabletop experience. I have been making my own maps and quest for this adventure for around 9 months now. this includes what you would expect and a bunch of homebrew quest and enemies that fits as well.  I personally would like to do 4 hours minimum if we meet once a month but i could do more or less. first session would be free to get a feel for my game and dm style. and I don't care to negotiate price  the money i use for my dm games just lets me buy more paizo stuff so yall can just tip me whatever.
Hey everyone, Thank you all for your interest . We have now filled the DM slot.