Hey everyone, I'm a currently experienced Gm (6) years of experience. I genuinely create my own systems from others, and do pretty good homebrew and create a anime esq experience.  Currently at this very moment I run a demon slayer pay to play game, & have been running it for over a year now, so with my first success I feel that I can replicate that success to expand myself further and keep my brand going. I gladly accept any and all questions about my dming types, past dm history, and even if you need references. I am currently looking for four additional players as of right now as I already have four players. The way the game will go is 4 players on Tokyo team, 4 players on Osaka team. Tokyo will be run one day, Osaka the other day. I will be following the canon manga story line, while also adding my own touch. Currently there is 2 Tokyo members and 2 Osaka members. I have run a test demo on the system, with a prequel team running the story of gantz minus (with my own touch of course.) Currently on the final chapter of said story.                              A Little About Myself So As I've previously said, I've been a dm for over 9 campaigns, and a co-dm to 4 campaigns. Such games being Saint Seiya, Demon Slayer, Jojo, Gundam Ibo, God's Arena, Fantasy, Spartacus, Resident Evil. Overall I'm a pretty good dm, and tend to focus on the players individual growth and focus, then collectively focusing on the groups dynamic. I love to see you guys succeed, but I will warn people my games are on the hardest difficulty possible. Upside with Gantz is that if a character you love dies, you can make a new one and fit them in with ease, or if you earn enough affinity with people they can revive you. I love to have fun, and love to let people enjoy themselves, and I have my own rules of course after a bad experience, but of course we can handle that afterwards.                                                         About The Game So The Game is based on the Manga/Anime/Movies Of Gantz. Characters can range from 13-45. Canon Characters CAN Die so be warned. Characters including players can die very easily in this game if you are not careful. Even if you do not know about the gantz anime or manga I will gladly teach what I can, so we can enjoy the experience. Now to be warned My game does not shy away from any themes, and tend to be very VERY adult. If this had to be rated by the ESRB it would be a rated A. So preferably I will say if you are going to join, that this game is def NSFW. In any way shape or form. It also will be recorded, and edited to be made into a series. The Game itself isn't ready just yet, but wish to see whos interested. The games price tag will be 15$ a session with your prologue session being free of course. I will either ran each session once a week, or run them in accordance to one another, so if I run one, one week, ill run the other on the same day the following week. All depends on peoples availability. If paying the 15$ is a concern, please pm me.  I accept payments via Paypal, Or Zelle.