Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

mancerroll in Features & Traits

This used to work just fine, but now does nothing: &{template:mancerroll} {{title=Wild Magic Surge Table 1-10}} {{c1=[[1d10]]}} {{option1=XXX}} {{option2=XXX}} {{option3=XXX}} {{option4=XXX}} {{option5=XXX}} {{option6=XXX}} {{option7=XXX}} {{option8=XXX}} {{option9=XXX}} {{option10=XXX}} Has the scripting changed recently?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I get an output from this. I've never used the template before, but it seems to show option results based on the c1 field? Are you using it in a game where the Charactermancer is available?
Yes, I'm using it in a room with the D&D 5e sheet and Charactermancer
To be clear, I get an output if I paste it into the chat box but not if it's inside the Features & Traits column on a sheet.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You can't call one roll template inside another.  The Features & Traits already is structured to use a roll template for display.  You could add it as an ability macro on the Attributes & Abilities tab and it should work from there.  If you want to call it from the description of something in the features and traits section, you could make a chat menu button in the description to call the ability macro with a click.