Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't seem to get the bonus to add to Group Initiative API. 4e D&D.

Have tried various methods along with even creating my own attribute for it to try and pull the bonus from but nothing has worked. Every video out there talks about the 5e character sheet and i know when it comes to initiative in 4e that it's more than just dexterity. i.e. 1/2 level+dex(or potentially other ability depending on feats)+feat bonus+item bonus+misc bonus. If anybody could help me out, i would greatly appreciate it.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Easiest might be for you to PM me an invite to your game and GM me, but if you can tell me which 4e sheet you're using, I could try and duplicate it. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If this is the standard DnD 4e character sheet, it looks like all you need is: !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare initiative --tie-breaker initiative You can omit the bolded part if you don't want a tie breaker frational value.
i figured it out. i was forgetting a dash infront of bare so instead of --bare, it was -bare. guess those 18 hours straight of programming the module just fried my brain into oblivion. Appreciate the help though.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Great!  No problem.