Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Homebrew][5e][Paid][Wednesday 8 EST] High level Forgotten Realms game.

2 slots open (4 Players currently active) This game will require payment to participate. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. For more information please see the Roll20 Code of Conduct. Party is currently 16th Level The game is a sandbox focusing on player freedom to do whatever they decide like conquering, questing, etc. The game will be focused on the players and thier choices will affect the world around them, be thier decisions good, neutral or evil it the world will respond accordingly. About the DM My DMing style depends on the players. I will usually adjust the game according to what the party is doing and give a lot of freedom to be creative with their character development. Also if you want some creative homebrew race or class just hit me up and I will likely allow it after making some changes if it looks a little op. I also allow most books(XGE,Tashas,PHB,VRVG) plus almost anything in 5etools. In my games custom maps are used along with music and dynamic lighting. I run every week even most holidays so you can expect consistency from me. As long as there is enough players there will be a game. General Info - Party size is 6 players max in case there are attendance issue i might allow another slot - Sessions are 15$ each one lasts around 3-4 hours. - Dynamic lighting is utilized to make the game more atmospheric. - Voice chat is over discord. - The game will be long running. - For stats you can either roll or point buy. - I run when there are 3 or more players. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289642/forgotten-realms-from-nothing" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/289642/forgotten-realms-from-nothing</a>
1 slot still open