Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) Looking for Sunday Game

Hi!  I am looking to join a 5E game that is running on Sundays.  I have a bit over a year as experience as a player of 5e, and also played 2E back in the day.  I am looking for a group of people that enjoy a low magic world, and are not out to "win" Dnd, but to tell a story together.  I am looking for a group that enjoys role play as much or more than combat.  If you think I might be a right fit for your game, I would love to hear from you.  You can reach me at Auggie#3827 on Discord.
I am running a PF1 game set in the world of conan. low fantasy, RP/combat mix, storyline driven. no PF1 exp ncessary    if you are intereted let me know