Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet tab gone and PF2e help!

Edited 1665412168
G.M. Joe
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi, so I recently went Pro to get some API to make condition tracking a little easier. Ran a game just now and it was fine, but I logged back in to fiddle with my macros, and now all my characters (NPCs and PCs) are missing their character sheet tab... but Bio & Info and Attributes & Abilities are fine. I tried disabling, deleting API, restarting, etc. My players don't seem to have an issue though. And it's the same with the copy of the game I made and another game I didn't run today... but not ALL my PF games. Resolved! I'm running PF 2E with ChatSetAttr, TokenMod, and AddCustomTurn on Chrome. Also, if I get that sorted, is there a way with ChatSetAttr (or any API) to turn on a condition on the PF2E sheet from chat? I can get it to add a repeating condition bar and I can get it to toggle the condition buttons on/off, but it doesn't work the same as manually clicking the toggle on the sheet... I suspect some high-end sheet wizardry is happening that I can't figues out. Thanks, sorry for the rambling post. I just ran a 4 hour game and now I'm worried I corrupted it!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Best thing you can do in this situation is file a bug report and ask for a Dev to reset your game to an earlier state, or to find out what corrupted it.  One thing though, I'd doublecheck that your character sheet is still set in the Campaign Details settings page. 
Have you changed the game settings by chance? It sounds to me like the associated character sheet is not there. What happens when you select this character sheet in the game settings, save and enter the campaign? G.M. Joe said: Hi, so I recently went Pro to get some API to make condition tracking a little easier. Ran a game just now and it was fine, but I logged back in to fiddle with my macros, and now all my characters (NPCs and PCs) are missing their character sheet tab... but Bio & Info and Attributes & Abilities are fine. I tried disabling, deleting API, restarting, etc. My players don't seem to have an issue though. And it's the same with the copy of the game I made and another game I didn't run today... but not ALL my PF games. I'm running PF 2E with ChatSetAttr, TokenMod, and AddCustomTurn on Chrome. Also, if I get that sorted, is there a way with ChatSetAttr (or any API) to turn on a condition on the PF2E sheet from chat? I can get it to add a repeating condition bar and I can get it to toggle the condition buttons on/off, but it doesn't work the same as manually clicking the toggle on the sheet... I suspect some high-end sheet wizardry is happening that I can't figues out. Thanks, sorry for the rambling post. I just ran a 4 hour game and now I'm worried I corrupted it!

Edited 1665412741
G.M. Joe
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the help! The default sheet wasn't selected, and the character sheets are back now with no loss of data! I was really freaking out there for a sec. Now, can anyone help with the second issue? Trying to turn on the condition toggles on the PF2E character sheet from chat. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Do you have chatSetAttr set to use setWithWorker ? It's an option that should be set by default (The third option in the image below): If you have that enabled, I'd guess that the pf2e sheet's conditions weren't set up to properly respond to api commands, although since the code isn't publicly available, that's just a wild guess.
G.M. Joe
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, that setting is checked. Thanks though! I've been toying with it more, and it doesn't play nice with the API. I can turn on some toggles with the API, but then if I manually click the toggle on and off it doesn't properly clear the temporary modifiers from the condition... I might just have to give up on this particular macro.