Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script][Demo] RPGMaster series APIs Demo & Q&A session

Edited 1666616507
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
If there is a demand for it, I am happy to run a demo and Q&A session for the RPGMaster series of API s, including independent use of RoundMaster and the RPGMaster Library Roll Templates in other games. I will run a game session in Roll20 with a simultaneous Skype screenshare broadcast of my GM desktop session so that GMs can both play within the game and see what I am doing to run it as GM. If you are interested, please post a response below, and if there is enough interest I will post details, date, time and game link as private messages to those who respond. If there is too much interest for one session, I'll run a few. The next demo & Q&A session is on Wednesday, 2nd November at 18:30 GMT

Edited 1665512588
I'd be interested for sure!!!  The sooner the better :)
Richard @ Damery said: If there is a demand for it, I am happy to run a demo and Q&A session for the RPGMaster series of API s, including independent use of RoundMaster and the RPGMaster Library Roll Templates in other games. I will run a game session in Roll20 with a simultaneous Skype screenshare broadcast of my GM desktop session so that GMs can both play within the game and see what I am doing to run it as GM. If you are interested, please post a response below, and if there is enough interest I will post details, date, time and game link as private messages to those who respond. If there is too much interest for one session, I'll run a few. Possible dates are 18th October, 17:30 GMT or 19th October 17:30 GMT, 2nd November 17:30 GMT Oh definitely interested! I've been enjoying playing around with them but as you've seen from the PMs we've been sharing I'm trying to do a bunch of weird stuff with them so it'd be good to get a demo where we get to see things used in an actual session-like environment rather than simply in isolation :D
The first Demo Session will be on Tuesday, 18th October, at 17:30 GMT.  Please do post here or PM me if you are interested in joining in.
The second demo session will be on Wednesday, 2nd November, at 18:30 GMT.  Please do post here or PM me if you are interested in joining the session.  Happy to sort problems, discuss functionality, or demo new features.
The second demo session on Wednesday, 2nd November (today) has been moved to 21:30 GMT, (5.30pm EST) so that those interested on the US Eastern Seaboard can attend outside work hours. Sorry, I'm based in the UK (as you can tell from some of the spelling in the handouts :) ), so any later is somewhat difficult for me.