Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupCheck, ApplyDamage, Set Custom Status Icon Question

Hi All, I've spent hours trying to figure out how to use GroupCheck with ApplyDamage to set a custom status icon on a failed save. I can get it to work with a built in icon (such as 'yellow') but when I try a custom token status the colons in the name of the icon break the ApplyStatus button I built in. Here is the script as it exists now: !group-check --whisper{{ --Wisdom Save --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyStatus !apply-damage ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) ~status iconfrightened::243211 }} I've seen some other threads about replacing the colons with things like this: :: <%%58%%><%%58%%> // ## && I've also tried to use TokenMod to set the custom token but all to no avail. Just wondering if anybody has managed to get this to work with custom status icons or not? It may be I'll just have to use a built in status and if so that's fine, but at this point I've put so much time into this I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Any help anyone might have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm going to shamelessly bump my own post this once to see if I can get a little more visibility and hopefully somebody knows. Thanks!