Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Audio track auto-playing on load... except there's no track set to play on load

Edited 1665601077
Glandulf
Pro
Sheet Author
On one of my group's game, we all have a track that launches automatically when we join the game, no matter which map the group is currently on . The MC can't find out where this track comes from, I tried finding a solution with her, but the track doesn't appear in the Jukebox when playing, and is nowhere to be found in the map settings. Any idea ?
My guess would be the Game Settings outside of your campaign... But you could also check "Manage Audio" listed under "Tools" in the Navigation (outside of your campaign as well). If the track is listed there, remove it from your list and check if the problem is solved... (you can add it back later if need be)
Glandulf
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks, that's what worked for us, my GM deleted the file and added it back later. But we can't find how the hell this happened in the first place, she never set any track to launch upon loading a map, so that's weird !