Long and detailed titles seem to be a thing around here, so… Hi, greetings, hello! I am but a humble master of dungeons looking to share the game that I love with as many people as possible. But before I get too ahead of myself, I should probably cover a few key notes first: I am presently able to offer to run a custom homebrew campaign for a group of 4 to 6 players on a weekly (or biweekly) basis, on either Mondays (Starting Time: 6 - 8 pm GMT), Wednesdays (Starting Time: 6 - 8 pm GMT), or Saturdays (Starting Time: 4 - 8 pm GMT), with the promise that each session will last at least 3 hours , but more than likely 4. You will need to have an active account on startplaying.games in order to sign up to and pay for the game, with each session (except Session 0, which is FREE) costing $15 per player. The game will be played over roll20 , but Discord will be used for any audio or video interfacing. The game can either be Audio only, or Audio + Video, depending on group preference. I personally welcome people of all skill levels . Lone newbies, established groups… Also, I would think it should go without saying, but we live in a strange world, so I should clarify that I work to maintain a table that is safe and welcoming to all . I will tolerate many things, but bigotry isn’t one of them. Now that those bases are covered, I should probably clarify what it is that I’m offering. Well, you see, I’ve been running DnD for 6 years now, and in that time, I’ve made a world and a lot of custom content (both narrative and mechanical). By signing up to my game, you’ll not only get access to said custom content, but I can guarantee that more of it will be generated as we play - things specifically tailored to your game experience. My preferred way of handling campaign creation is to involve my players in the process as much as possible. Session 0 is to be a time and a place where people can freely discuss their expectations, bounce ideas off of one another, and generally inform how I decide to craft the adventure. I’m a flexible sort, and can adjust the values of all three core game elements (combat, exploration and social encounters) to best match the desires of the group (though my default is to have a healthy dose of all 3). As far as campaign length is concerned, my current idea is this - I can offer a “mini campaign” of 10 session, chronicling a party’s adventure from character levels 1 through 4. Once this campaign concludes, if the group is interested and willing, a follow up, or a completely separate story, can take place! While I can’t in good conscience go over all of the things I have designed and provide, just know that there’s a lot of it. We are talking hundreds of pages here. This is not to brag, just pointing out how difficult it would be to concisely present it all. And once again, all of it shall be available to you once you join the game, from homebrew subclasses to the game world itself. The world of Ellan is a homebrew setting that has grown out of the many different one-shots and campaigns I have ran over the past few years. A pastiche of various bits of history and fantasy, Ellan originally was just meant to serve as a malleable backdrop to whatever adventure needed to take place, but has since become a bit more refined. The basic gist is this - the world is a giant sandbox of my own creation, with many places still "unexplored" and ready to be fleshed out. And to that end, I want to work with the players who sign up for this game to figure out what part of the world they'd like to experience, what kind of adventure they'd like to have. Do you wish to sail the waves of the Royal Bay in search of treasure, as tensions rise between the Republic Navy and the dreaded Pirate Lords? Perhaps you'd like to explore the ruins of ancient cities deep within the Scarred Lands, where Wild Storms of magic constantly warp reality around you? Could it be that you are seeking to protect your small village in the mountains of Stenrak, as monstrous growls echo in the night? Or it may be that you wish to simply escort a merchant caravan as it makes its way through the heartland of the Dragon Empire? Oh, did I mention that's where all the dinosaurs are. Because there's dinosaurs. All of these and more are possible prompts and hooks for your adventure. Once all the players gather, part of Session 0 will be spent discussing what path you wish to take. This includes the backdrop, character motivation, and the tone. This an old world, cradling hefty scars from an age of perpetual turmoil and war. Even over 800 years later, the ramifications of The Age of War are still quite visible in many places. From subtle hints of lost wonders and knowledge from a time of which no record survives, to the gaping wounds in the land itself... It can be easy to understand why, in sharp contrast to what came before, there has not been large-scale conflict between the major powers of the world. In fact, some would call these the most peaceful, prosperous years in known history. But this new world isn't perfect, by any means. Many threats creep both on its fringes, as well as from within. Most just choose to live their lives in the hopes that the Dawn Age continuous being prosperous - stable. And maintaining that stability at any cost breeds an apathy to a growing turmoil bubbling just underneath the surface. It is usually those removed by a few degrees from the broader cultural zeitgeist that are able to engage with the world around them in earnest. These crazy thrill-seekers, these odd vagabonds, purposefully peeking behind the curtain many choose not to even acknowledge... Adventurers, a concept seldom herd off until quite recently, have been coming out of the proverbial woodwork as of late, willing to seek out wonder and mystery in a world that would largely prefer to leave things in the past. Hey, that might just be you! If you are interested and/or are looking for more information, you should probably visit the start playing.games game page: <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/cl95x3n2u000109l9h7os3ux3" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/cl95x3n2u000109l9h7os3ux3</a> Generally, if you wish to discuss things in more detail, shoot me a private message on either roll20 or startplaying.games. From there, we can exchange Discord information and continue the conversation there in either direct messages or via voice. Looking forward to hearing from you!