Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TheAaron's TableExport API and importing duplicate tables

I have a spreadsheet that dynamically generates a lot (A LOT) of rollable tables in the TableExport API script import command format for use in my campaigns. If i update a single table its no big deal to manually delete it but sometimes i need to rehydrate all the data in the campaign which means deleting at least 30  tables manually which is a big drag. Does anyone know of a mass deletion API script for rollable tables? or _ideally_ if TheAaron is reading this, to add a switch to the import command to overwrite a duplicate table instead of erroring out. I would buy you a coffee if you added that feature.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.  I can likely get you a version that lets you toggle overwriting on. It's an older script, so I'll need to do a bit of cleanup before I can work it in there...
Thanks! A toggle would be great.
No rush on this, because I edited the JS myself in probably not the most efficient manner but it works!  It doesn't have the switch or anything so it will just always delete a table if it already exists but that serves my purpose for now :D  I still sent you $6 for a coffee because your scripts are awesome.
In the meantime, you can use this Stylus code to make it a bit easier to manually delete rollable tables.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Oh hey, thanks!  It's still on my list of things to do, I just need to finish it up. =D