Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e: Rough Nights & Hard Days missing content?

Edited 1666270346
I contacted Cubicle 7 directly about this a couple days ago but haven't heard anything back from them and I am starting to wonder if I am just missing something here. The marketplace blurb for Rough Nights & Hard Days has this:  Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your customers. I know the species is Gnome, and there is a drop-down entry for it on the  Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e Official by Cubicle 7 sheet but it doesn't do anything in terms of setting skills like all the other races do. I've checked all the journal entries you get when adding the 5 adventure modules as well as scoured the compendium but can't find any info on Gnomes or how to play them. (stats, talents, etc) The aforementioned Pub Games also don't show up anywhere as far as I can tell. I even checked my image library to see if anything was there and saw nothing new. Am I missing something or is this content just not included despite being part of the physical book and being advertised on the marketplace?

Edited 1666693855
I'm adding this in case anyone else comes across this post while searching for the same issue. After a week Cubicle 7 got back to me and informed me that the work was hired out to a freelancer who didn't complete everything as promised and that it is "not possible to get the Roll20 project updated.". So, buyer beware, I guess.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hmmm, it might be possible to get it updated. But my guess is that they don't want to pay someone to update it. 
Thanks, 5xad0w -- we took a look and you're correct, we've updated the Marketplace text to make it accurate and reached out to the publisher.
Just so you know, the marketplace item still references the new playable race, but does not include it in any of the product.