Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] Two new players looking for a friendly, but professional game to join

Hi Community, I'm stealing this from an application I did here on Roll20. This is an application for two players (my wife and I) to join an ongoing or new game of D&D 5e for beginners: Preferred Name :  David Preferred Pronouns : He/him Time Zone & Location : Berlin, CET D&D Experience : We played some Mage The Awakening in terms of p&p experience, but I also know the Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance etc. from a lore/novel standpoint. We follow D&D content online and watch streams if that helps. Something Interesting about you : I speak fluent Chinese even though I'm not Asian. Your Favorite aspect of D&D : Throwing fireballs at harmless goblins (jk...or am I?), exploring the world, saving the day, good alignments, rolling dice, uncovering hidden arcane lore, power fantasies. Not so much political intrigue or climbing social hierarchies but that stuff is also ok if done in moderation. Character you're interested in playing : A human/elven/half-elven wizard with a focus on evocation, conjuration or necromancy. If there is already an arcane caster I would also be open to play a palladin or monk if a martial character is needed. Preferred Name : Luba Preferred Pronouns : She/her Time Zone & Location : Berlin, CET D&D Experience : She played also some Mage The Awakening with me and enjoys watching p&p content with me online, in particular Critical Role. Something Interesting about you : She speaks fluent Japanese and Russian.  Your Favorite aspect of D&D : Dragons, animal companions, magical (cute) creatures, adventure, nature magic, solving ancient mysteries Character you're interested in playing : A druid (circle of the moon maybe?), maybe even a dragon themed one if allowed. A cleric is also possible if more suited to your game. Happy to pay for a professional DM that knows his or her stuff, but we would have just three requests: 1) Can we pay you with Venmo, CashApp, Google Pay, Payoneer or something like that? Anything but Paypal, we hate that company! 2) Can we have a session 0 with you? In our old MtA game we never had that and the whole experience turned out to be less than optimal. 3) We just want a nice, friendly, roll the dice, save the world, be the hero type "vanilla" D&D game, no edgy themes or anything like that, we are a bit traumatized by our MtA experience. My discord: OverDavid#6817 I will also check here if you message me or reply here. Thanks! ;)
1666462482

Edited 1666462498
Would you be open to playing on Voice chat as well? Does Saturdays 7pm CET work for you?
awww . Berlin     :(    i was gonna ask to merge our quandries ! timezones wont work. good luck ! i stole youre application format btw .... ty. 
Sent you a request via discord!
Hi David, I am starting a game that might be a good fit for what you are looking for. I'm looking for committed players that want to try and form a long term group. If that sounds like you please give it a look. If it interests you I can run a shot Demo Adventure for you and your wife to make sure everything is a good fit. Just DM me with any questions. All the best. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/349527/dragons-of-stormwreck-isle" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/349527/dragons-of-stormwreck-isle</a>