Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scripts Disabled - Infinite Loop Detected

So here's my API scripts, I had been using them successfully for about 6 months before getting this error. Previously, i could just disable/enable all my scripts, and the problem would fix, but about 24 hours later would occur again. Now, this error won't go away at all, and I don't have any experience with tweaking or reading the scripts to find an error, so I instead tried to disable all the scripts one by one to see which script was causing it. The error appeared each time I disabled a new script, even appearing after all scripts were disabled. Next, I tried deleting all my scripts one by one to see what was causing it. This error still occurs even when all scripts were deleted. No idea what to do. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
It's probably the Character Sheet, because sheetworkers also run in the Sandbox. Your game may be big enough to trigger it.  You should use the Help Centre and Send a request to get Roll29 staff attention and a ticket to track your issue. 
Ahh, I believe you have it right. I prepare a ton of content and a probably enormous amount of character sheets and monsters prepared within the game.