Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

!token-mod Help

I've been using token-mod, which usually works, but the --currentside function won't do anything. I've made certain the tokens are in my library, not just the marketplace purchases, but no command using currentside will work at all. I've copy-pasted text directly from the forum, and it still doesn't work.  Not sure what to try next.  Other token-mod commands work fine.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
To double check a possible token set-up issue: If you right click the token in question, do you get the "multi-sided" option at the bottom of the context menu and are you able to manually change the side?  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
And the token you have selected absolutely has multiple sides? Verified by right clicking and checking for the existence of the multisided menu?
The token has multiple sides.  I checked and verified that all sides are manually changeable, both randomly and by choice.  I also verified that the token-mod API script was installed and active. Other mods I have installed are the Genesys RPG Dice Roller, Roll20 Audio Master, PowerCards, ScriptCards, OnMyTurn, and HelloMyself.  In case there is some kind of cross-contamination from other scripts. Other token-mod features work fine as well. It's only the currentside option that I can't get working. 
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Can you share the verbiage/syntax that you're using? Very likely there's an extra character, etc...
I use a rollable table to make a multisided token.  Works for me as long as the token is selected.
The exact syntax is as follows: !token-mod --set currentside|+ I've tried currentside|* as well as currentside|3 (where "3" is any number between 1 and the total number of tokens in the multisided token.) Incidentally, I've tried making a new game and only using the token-mod addon.  In that, the currentside setting works fine.  It just isn't working in an established game.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.. I just copy-pasted what you have and tried it and it worked fine for me in one of my games. Do you want to PM me an invite, GM me, and I'll come investigate?