Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Teleport Api Menu not appearing

Pretty much what the title says. I've disabled and re-enabled the API, restarted my sessions, and tried the command "!teleport --menu." Nothing seems to work and I can't get the menu to appear. Help please?
I believe the Teleport script only functions while you are on the Player Ribbon page. 
Jarren said: I believe the Teleport script only functions while you are on the Player Ribbon page.  Just tried that. Nothing seems to change. I also just noticed that the teleport handout doesn't appear in my journal
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Not sure why it wouldn't be working... I use it for my own games, there may be scripts that conflict, I'm not sure. It's been a while since I tweaked or uploaded a new version.