Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange output in api console related to Kingmaker?

Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Is anyone else seeing this in their console log? "%cRoll20 Kingmaker Module log| kScaffold Loaded" It is at the bottom after the rest of my scripts have started and posted their startup message.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It's from the new Kingmaker character sheet module. The K-scaffold was used to create it and that's just a log message saying that it loaded all the data for the sheet correctly
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: It's from the new Kingmaker character sheet module. The K-scaffold was used to create it and that's just a log message saying that it loaded all the data for the sheet correctly Ok, but I'm not running Kingmaker.  This is from a game using the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet that is using no marketplace content beyond assets.  Not even any addons are enabled in this particular game.

Edited 1666840626
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It is a module that has been added to the 5e by Roll20, PF2 by Roll20, and PF1 by Roll20 sheets to support the Kingmaker AP release.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok, so at least it is supposed to be there.  I didn't realize there was a conversion module (or whatever) to use the 2E adventure path in 1E.   Having that active in the sheet makes sense now.