Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SpawnDefault Select Target Not Appearing?

Edited 1666879563
For some reason, even though it was working yesterday, the SpawnDefault SelectTarget button has gone missing. I have restarted the Mod, and reinstalled the script, and nothing. Any advice? This is the error I'm receiving: {"who":"error","type":"error","content":"Unable to find a player or character with name: \"\""} But I don't have a player or character with that as a name. This is the macro I'm using: !Spawn{{ --name|Batarang --targets|1 --size|.75,.75 --side|3 --rotation|270 --isdrawing|yes }} It spawns fine without the 'targets' portion. I haven't installed any new scripts or macros since yesterday when everything was working fine.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm, this macro works for me in my test game. I'm curious: What is your Display Name set to (in your "My Settings->Personalization and Display" gear icon near chat window)?
Oh. For some reason it was blank. Fixed. Thank you.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Great! I came across that error on a 6yr old GroupCheck post here . Was hoping that was the problem. I should put in a fix to default to GM whisper when DisplayName is blank. Glad it's working for you!