Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turnmarker symbol not showing

Until recently whenever i used the Turnmaker1 script the symbol appeared under the active token. Suddenly it doesn't work any longer. I deleted it from every page i found, reinstalled the script but to no avail. Any insight about that?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It only appears on the page with the ribbon, is that the page you're testing on?
The Aaron said: It only appears on the page with the ribbon, is that the page you're testing on? OMG. Thanks The Aaron. I was blind. Everthing works fine on the players viewable page. Many thanks for your input.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem, I really should fix that. TurnMarker1 is the second script I wrote, and there are quite a few advancements since then... =D