Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Export-Table question

When I export the table, all the stuff appears in chat with a yellow background. Should my player who wants to import the table to their campaign, be able to see all that output in chat? If not, how can they copy of it to put in there campaigns chat?  Currently my friend cannot see the output in my chat, and attempts to copy and paste from other places doesn't work (this might be problem with something other than Roll20 or the API).
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Not sure if this is in the context of a specific script... but give me a day. I've got a toy you might like... *walks away giggling and yelling at shadowy minions*
Yellow background normally indicates it is a whisper to the GM or a selected player. You would need to copy and paste it into a text file and then send it , or just paste it into their chat. 
Assuming you're using the TableExport script , the default is 'whisper to the gm', so you just need to include the 'show to players' command: !export-table --TableName --show
Adding --show just gave me an Error:  Rollable Table [ show ] does not match any names.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The --show is only for importing tables, where it determines if players can see the created table.  Copying the output from TableExport into a handout is probably the easiest way for your player to see it.  Or send it to them out of game via a PM or Email.  You could also create a character and assign it to them, and put the commands in the bio.  That would allow them to use the Character Vault to move it to their game, if so desired.