Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rune Quest 3 character sheet - 'attributes and abilities' changed from sheets a week ago

I've just brought a new player into my Rune Quest 3 game and looking at his new sheet there's only half the 'attributes and abilities' available as the old sheets. This holds for any new sheet I bring in. Worse, it auto-calculates errors. Can anyone think of what is causing this?
David
Sheet Author
The query is pretty vague and when I create a new sheet everything is functioning. Attributes on the attribute and abilities tab only appear when the a user has interacted with them  and since the changes in the backend to speed up game loading they may not appear until exited and re-entered.  Are any errors coming up in the console tab of the Developer tools (ctrl-shift-i)?   If that does not shed light on it I would need GM access to see if I can find anything.
David said: The query is pretty vague and when I create a new sheet everything is functioning. Attributes on the attribute and abilities tab only appear when the a user has interacted with them  and since the changes in the backend to speed up game loading they may not appear until exited and re-entered.  Are any errors coming up in the console tab of the Developer tools (ctrl-shift-i)?   If that does not shed light on it I would need GM access to see if I can find anything. Thanks for answering David. It seems to be working now, I'm sorry to bother you. I just went in to screen cap it and now it works, I'm totally amazed and feeling kinda stupid/annoyed. :) Thanks again (I really love this sheet)
David
Sheet Author
Jim L. said: David said: The query is pretty vague and when I create a new sheet everything is functioning. Attributes on the attribute and abilities tab only appear when the a user has interacted with them  and since the changes in the backend to speed up game loading they may not appear until exited and re-entered.  Are any errors coming up in the console tab of the Developer tools (ctrl-shift-i)?   If that does not shed light on it I would need GM access to see if I can find anything. Thanks for answering David. It seems to be working now, I'm sorry to bother you. I just went in to screen cap it and now it works, I'm totally amazed and feeling kinda stupid/annoyed. :) Thanks again (I really love this sheet) No problem. It was probably the lazy loading they added to speed up loading games.  If you are quick on the draw opening a new character sheet sometimes the loading doesn't catch up.  Glad to see someone playing RQ3.