Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library Gone!

Hello All  In preparation for a new campaign i was uploading images to my library. My library had several folders already with other artwork already there. After the upload something happened. All, the folders are now gone!!! The artwork is there and is still visible on map pages but I only see recent uploads now and i cant find the artwork i'm hosting??? Something went sideways. Can some one take a look at my Game and possibly roll it back to this morning to fix it? I'm not sure what happened Its my Star Wars Arkanins Asunder game. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have submitted a ticket (may have double clicked send button Sorry)

Edited 1667838811
Gauss
Forum Champion
I suggest checking via a second browser, make sure it is not a browser level issue.  If it is still missing please file a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center  as the forums are primarily for users helping users. 
OK, I just tested Edge and Fire fox on my wife's computer that has never logged into Roll20. They are gone! :( I'm not sure what happened, weird. I did submit a ticket, here's hoping.
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you haven't received a response within a day or so let us know, we will try to get some action on it. (The ticket number would help)
Oh how do i find the ticket number? I simply did the Technical Support-bug report submission form on the Help Center page. Is there someplace else i should have sent a message?
OK i think i figured out what happened, I am unable to replicate the issue though, Still seems like a bug, but could also be impatient User syndrome. I was able to upload my images again, and all worked fine. I think what happened was i was in the middle of a large batch upload and tried moving the batch before it finished loading all the assets. I then got frustrated and deleted the partial batch to start over and all my file structure got nuked. I'm trying to work at the speed of thought not the speed of roll20.... grrr... I made a copy of my game and slowed down and it all worked as i expected.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Something to keep in mind is that you aren't just uploading the images.  They are being uploaded, likely converted to another format, and multiple sizes of the images generated so that you have full size, thumbnails for the library, a medium for handouts, etc.  So there is a fair amount going on, which is why it can take a while, especially with a batch upload.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Glad you got it worked out. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kraynic said: Something to keep in mind is that you aren't just uploading the images.  They are being uploaded, likely converted to another format, and multiple sizes of the images generated so that you have full size, thumbnails for the library, a medium for handouts, etc.  So there is a fair amount going on, which is why it can take a while, especially with a batch upload. Multiply that time by 10-20 times or more if the uploads are video... :)