Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Midgard Heroes Handbook Gnolls page error

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10859877/midgard-heroes-handbook-gnolls-page-error/?pageforid=10859877#post-10859877" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10859877/midgard-heroes-handbook-gnolls-page-error/?pageforid=10859877#post-10859877</a> I've been having the same issue! This post above is 6 months old and nothing has been don yet? I have a series of OneShots coming up where parties will be playing specific races in Midgard, and Gnolls are one of them. So I bought the product and can't access it?

Edited 1668187567
Gauss
Forum Champion
Have you filed a bug report in the Help Center ? Could you take a screenshot of the specific entry you are trying to access? I did some testing of my own and didn't see any issues.&nbsp;

Edited 1668189694
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Dario! To expand on what Gauss has said, reports on the forums may never reach the dev team. It's mostly user help here. A&nbsp; Help Center Request &nbsp;is the best way to get an issue in front of them. Also, as this is a Kobold Press offering, It might be more direct to report it to them. They handle their own conversions, and the Roll20 team is involved very little if at all. A report to Roll20 might be redirected to KP, but you might save time by going to the source. I also tried to navigate to the base page. The attributes of Civilized and Savage Gnoll sub-pages work, but the base gnoll page for Midgard returns the error above.

Edited 1668190979
This was a bought product, was just worried seeing a issue so old here! I've already send the bug report to the help center!&nbsp; But you're right, it's better contact Kobold Press directly. Thank you very much for the assist keithcurtis said: Hi Dario! To expand on what Gauss has said, reports on the forums may never reach the dev team. It's mostly user help here. A&nbsp; Help Center Request &nbsp;is the best way to get an issue in front of them. Also, as this is a Kobold Press offering, It might be more direct to report it to them. They handle their own conversions, and the Roll20 team is involved very little if at all. A report to Roll20 might be redirected to KP, but you might save time by going to the source. I also tried to navigate to the base page. The attributes of Civilized and Savage Gnoll sub-pages work, but the base gnoll page for Midgard returns the error above.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Odd, it didn't have that error for me. Is this the Gnoll entry immediately under Races with MMH next to it?&nbsp;

Edited 1668192291
well, i can't even access it in and outside of a game! Civilized Gnolls &nbsp;and&nbsp; Savage Gnolls &nbsp;are ok, but can access the base race sheet! Gauss said: Odd, it didn't have that error for me. Is this the Gnoll entry immediately under Races with MMH next to it?&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gauss, it looks like you had only MHH in your compendium sources. It comes from two different KP books. If I disallow the Southland Players Guide, the MMH entry works correctly. And vice versa. There is probably an issue with a redirect. That would be useful info to pass on to KP.
Sent a email to KP reporting the issue, hopefully they see it. keithcurtis, the fix you must suggested does help, for the games I'm running that is all I need. Thank you! keithcurtis said: Gauss, it looks like you had only MHH in your compendium sources. It comes from two different KP books. If I disallow the Southland Players Guide, the MMH entry works correctly. And vice versa. There is probably an issue with a redirect. That would be useful info to pass on to KP.
Gauss
Forum Champion
keithcurtis said: Gauss, it looks like you had only MHH in your compendium sources. It comes from two different KP books. If I disallow the Southland Players Guide, the MMH entry works correctly. And vice versa. There is probably an issue with a redirect. That would be useful info to pass on to KP. Right, I only enabled the relevant book for testing purposes. I don't typically use books outside of WotC books for 5e.&nbsp; Would that be an issue on Roll20's side or on the Compendium setup side?&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Compendium setup, most likely. That's an ill-formed redirect of some kind. Their other races work properly. If it is a Roll20 issue, it would probably be good to have Kobold Press be the one to pursue it at any rate. They have more clout than an individual user to pressure a fix, and might be able to implement a workaround if it does happen to be a bug.