Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing Dynamic Lighting!

Edited 1668196706
I am a plus member and resubscribed around June 2022. Recently, when I went to a game to edit a map, the dynamic lighting feature is gone from its usual location. All of my features I have as a plus member is gone (including my former dynamic lighting I created. It is as if I don't have the plus membership anymore all of a sudden. I checked my subscription and I am still a plus member. I even tried on a different browser and a different computer and the issue persists. Can someone help me with this problem?

Edited 1668198425
Gauss
Forum Champion
For a problem like this I suggest posting a request from help from the Devs via the Help Center .  The forums are primarily for users helping users. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, is it this one game only? If so, are you the creator of the game? (Creator subscriptions determines the available features)
Yes, I an the creator of the game. I checked again and I should still be a plus member
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You have the Plus tag, so yeah, you are a Plus subscriber. Since you are the creator of the game, I don't have an explanation. Gauss' suggestion to file a  Help Center Request  is your best bet.
I figured out the issue. It was me being dumb on my end! Sorry about the confusion!

Edited 1668409702
Gauss
Forum Champion
Tae L. said: I figured out the issue. It was me being dumb on my end! Sorry about the confusion! So we can help the next person with this issue, what was the problem?
Sorry for the late reply! The issue was involving the creator's subscription. I wasn't the original creator and his subscription passed which affected my edits with the game as well.