Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox visual bugs

Browser: Both Firefox and Chrome. Java script enabled. Chrome Extension active: Google Docs Offline Usage. When hovering my mouse over the jukebox tracks, the little black box stating the track names, very often lingers. The is especially troublesome, when I have to navigate through character sheets (see screen shot), other tracks, etc. (Is there a way to turn off those buggy black boxes?)

Edited 1668434775
Sadly this is a known (for many many years by now) bug and yes, it is still not fixed and I do believe it never will get fixed... Workaround: Just hit F5 to reload the site and those boxes are gone... Btw. it is not only the jukebox that has these glitches... I gave up complaining about it years ago... Simon C. said: Browser: Both Firefox and Chrome. Java script enabled. Chrome Extension active: Google Docs Offline Usage. When hovering my mouse over the jukebox tracks, the little black box stating the track names, very often lingers. The is especially troublesome, when I have to navigate through character sheets (see screen shot), other tracks, etc. (Is there a way to turn off those buggy black boxes?)
Thank you :)