Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Browser Right-click menu blocking Roll20 Right-click Menu

Hello, when using Roll20 in my Chrome browser (Version 107 (64-Bit)) under Windows 10, the browser's right-click menu opens when I right-click within Roll20 which usually covers up the Roll20 menu. This does not happen with Mozilla Firefox. In Firefox, only the Roll20 menu opens. This has been the case since 2 or 3 weeks, I think, and I haven't been able to find a solution yet. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this? Thanks Daniel
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you show us a screenshot of your Chrome browser (the entire browser please)?
That's how it looks like when I right-click in Chrome. Both menus pop up:
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Does the issue persist in a Chrome Incognito session? You may have a browser extension causing a conflict. 

Edited 1668425118
No, it doesn't! :-) Thank you, David, that was the hint I needed. I'll check the browser extensions and addons.