Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My Character Sheet ok is with computer, but not visible at all on Samsung Android phone

Edited 1668570893
Something seems to have gotten broken in the game rooms -- phone use of a CS in other games used to be clunky &amp; limited before, but now the sheet is completely absent from this one, unless I'm using my Surface Pro 6 laptop. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/13990949/rescue-cinderella" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/13990949/rescue-cinderella</a>
Gauss
Forum Champion
1) Are you using a webpage or the Roll20 mobile app?&nbsp; 2) Which character sheet are you using?&nbsp;

Edited 1668502206
Using the phone's Samsung Internet browser. The as yet unused sheet has my name on it; the game is D&amp;D 5E.&nbsp; I can check which version of the sheet -- have to switch to the laptop first.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to let you know, we can't see anything by clicking on your Details link above. It's mostly community help here.&nbsp;
Yeah, one hopes that eventually official support might return some year.&nbsp; Really miss the days of the highly competent &amp; helpful real Mods, now Forum Champs.
Hmm, after closing the Charactermancer, it seems the new GM has given me an NPC sheet, instead of PC.
So, version isn't there.

Edited 1668516392
Found out I could change it from NPC to PC sheet myself.&nbsp; However,&nbsp;it showed "PC", but the sheet was clearly for an NPC.&nbsp; I changed it to "NPC" (it looked the same), then to "PC", and poof! it then actually became a PC sheet.&nbsp; Can you say "buggy software?!" It's the D&amp;D 5E v 4.21 sheet.

Edited 1668517582
I also checked a different game, and have no phone trouble with the D&amp;D 5E v4.21 sheet there.

Edited 1668536920
Gauss
Forum Champion
Helen P. said: Yeah, one hopes that eventually official support might return some year.&nbsp; Really miss the days of the highly competent &amp; helpful real Mods, now Forum Champs. When I was a "real" Mod I still couldn't dive into your campaign details page. I've been a Mod/Forum Champion for 10 years now, we never had that ability.&nbsp; Instead, what people did was private message us an invite link and we go take a look at the game for problems. It still required a Dev to look at the back end of the campaign, and that was usually after we escalated it. We can still do that. Nowadays to get ahold of the Devs in a more direct manner you can send a request via the Help Center . Regarding the PC/NPC problem, I suggest filing a bug report via the Help Center link above. A new Kingdom feature was recently added which may have messed up the PC/NPC/Vehicle/Kingdom switch.&nbsp;

Edited 1668572283
That sounds likely.&nbsp; I've filed a report there. Thanks, both!!! :-D I've played &amp; worked closely with some Mods before, Pat S. and Gold, so I'm even more impressed by how much you all have improved Roll20 over the years, despite more restricted powers than the Devs.&nbsp; P eople often talk about how, e ven now, reduced to mere mortal status with the rest of us, you and the Sheet Authors are the most help on the site.

Edited 1668574725
Gauss
Forum Champion
Helen P. said: That sounds likely.&nbsp; I've filed a report there. Thanks, both!!! :-D I've played &amp; worked closely with some Mods before, Pat S. and Gold, so I'm even more impressed by how much you all have improved Roll20 over the years, despite more restricted powers than the Devs.&nbsp; P eople often talk about how, e ven now, reduced to mere mortal status with the rest of us, you and the Sheet Authors are the most help on the site. We were not reduced to mere mortal status, not really. We were always mere mortals. Moderators and Forum Champions have only one difference in abilities...forum moderation powers. It has no bearing on our ability to help. :)