Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Issue with Rolls

Hello all! One of our players is having trouble with rolls from the standard character sheet. He used charactermancer and imported it from his vault. He uses Chrome with no plugins (doesn't have any to disable) - see image below.

Edited 1668543807
Gauss
Forum Champion
Which character sheet are you using?  If you don't know or are unsure please post a screenshot of the sheet.
Wow that's bigger than I thought, my apologies haha

Edited 1668548396
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please hit the Perception skill, then screenshot the chat and post that. Next, click on the chat box, hit the up arrow, copy the text, and post that.  Finally, please go to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab, find the Attribute labeled "perception_roll", and copy the box that should start with @{wtype}, and post that here too. 
@{Ozmenos Frelse|perception_roll} @{wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{perception-u}}} {{mod=@{perception_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{d20}+@{perception_bonus}[Mods]@{pbd_safe}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[@{d20}+@{perception_bonus}[Mods]@{pbd_safe}]]}} {{global=@{global_skill_mod}}} @{charname_output}
Gauss
Forum Champion
So I am not seeing a problem there, can you send me an invite to your game so I can come take a look? Might see a setting that is interfering or something. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Joey! Check for a duplicate of Ozmenos Frelse in your journal tab, including the archived characters, if you have any. This looks like the issue that sometimes pops up with duplicate characetrs.