Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trinity Continuum CS tabs not working correctly

The Changelog indicates that the "Bio & Info" and "Character Sheet" tabs have changed position. However, when you open the CS for Trinity Continuum the tabs are still in the old order (Bio, then CS, then Attributes). Instead of opening on Bio, it opens on the CS, which is fine - but clicking on the tab for "Bio & Info" does nothing. The Bio is inaccessible. There's a workaround in that if you click on the "Attributes" tab the tab positions change to be "CS" then "B&I" then "Att", and you can access the Bio page. But the moment you click on the CS again the tabs revert to their old positions and the "Bio" tab is once more inaccessible. It's not impossible to use, but very awkward now. 

Edited 1668706167
Gauss
Forum Champion
Confirmed, I will bump this up to the Devs

Edited 1668722750
Gauss
Forum Champion
I checked with the Devs on this, this is an issue with the character sheet rather than Roll20 itself. The author(s) of the character sheet need to update their sheet.  I suggest you contact the author(s). Edit: Did some digging, here you go:  Author profile   Trinity Continuum thread  (although it has timed out)
Thanks very much!
I just made the correction.  Probably on Monday or Tuesday it will be publicly available