Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tome of Beasts 3?

Is this product available? I am told by different pages here that I own and that I do not own it.
I was able to find it on the marketplace.&nbsp; Does it say you own it there? <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/18991/tome-of-beasts-3" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/18991/tome-of-beasts-3</a> -Adam
Gauss
Forum Champion
Dr DM said: Is this product available? I am told by different pages here that I own and that I do not own it. Which pages are saying that you own it?&nbsp; Which pages are saying that you do not own it?&nbsp;
I'm having the same issue. I preordered the compendium expansion, not the bundle with the lairs. However, I can't access the compendium material. It may be that it's not fully released yet even though it looks like it is.
Hey all - this product is in the process of going live, but is not completely live yet. We expect the product to be available within the next hour or two. Thanks for your patience!
The content should all be live and available now, please let us know or submit a support ticket if you're having any issues. Thank you!
Edit - there's still some pre-orders being fulfilled - if you pre-ordered the compendium and don't have access yet, you will very shortly
Thanks for your patience - it appears all pre-orders and kickstarter claims are thru and in the clear. Please reach out directly to support if you experience any issues from here and we'll get you situated!
Hey all, thanks for getting this up. Just wanted to note that a lot of the damage rolls for the creatures are missing damamge types, and several are missing their stated bonus and legendary actions. Know that it will get ironed out, but wanted to raise it in case someone else hasn't.
All working now!
Cam K. said: Hey all, thanks for getting this up. Just wanted to note that a lot of the damage rolls for the creatures are missing damamge types, and several are missing their stated bonus and legendary actions. Know that it will get ironed out, but wanted to raise it in case someone else hasn't. Thanks for the report. I've passed it on to the right parties! Dr DM said: All working now! Woot! Glad to hear it!
All good on my end too! Thank you Dean for the info updates and all your help&nbsp;
Looking at various entries, I've already found a few errors. The Infiltrator uses the Merchant Captain description, despite having the right statblock and picture. Please fix.
In Tome of Beasts 3 Lairs: Rainforest Reckoning there is a griant tree frog (incomplete)
ThrodDM said: Looking at various entries, I've already found a few errors. The Infiltrator uses the Merchant Captain description, despite having the right statblock and picture. Please fix. Thank you for the report. KP's crew have eyes in the thread and will continue to update the product as issues are found and reported. Sir Lennon said: All good on my end too! Thank you Dean for the info updates and all your help&nbsp; &lt;3

Edited 1669048026
Dean said: Thanks for the report. I've passed it on to the right parties! More items for the QA department: 1) All AddOns with dynamic lighting give dozens of load errors not being able to load thumb.svg files, for example: <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/2817452/hsdNwrsd8qjaBo20x2XN-w/thumb.svg?16687041605" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/2817452/hsdNwrsd8qjaBo20x2XN-w/thumb.svg?16687041605</a> My guess is that these are leftovers from the process to create pages with dynamic lighting. 2) To all 5e charactersheet monsters a few dozen attributes are added by the "roll20 kingmaker module", a module that can only apply to the pathfinder system. 3) Tome of Beasts 3 Lairs - Harvest Fangs: the handout Concluding the Adventure is empty.