Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Half Elf Descents

Hi, I noticed when setting up a character that custom descents (SCAG) aren't available for half-elves. I have a high half-elf swashbuckler, but can't choose a cantrip, which is available in lieu of 2 proficiencies for high half-elves.  Thanks
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Doug! To see the options, make sure : 1) You or the game creator has purchased SCAG 2) SCAG is enabled in Compendium Sharing on the Campaign Settings page. If these are true, you should see these options: I just ran a test with a Half Sun Elf (The closest thing to a half high elf?), and you can choose the cantrip option, but apparently it must be added manually. IIRC, SCAG came out pretty early in the lifetime of Charactermancer, and not every feature is automated. Let me know if any of this helps.
That's helpful! Thank you!!!