Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Implementing Amulet of Health with 5e character sheet

Edited 1669302562
The Amulet of Health sets Constitution to 19, but hit points are not affected by the new  Constitution score. Example: My Level 4 Con 9 wizard with 15 hit points puts on an Amulet of Health and becomes a  Level 4 Con 19 wizard with 15 hit points. He should become  Level 4 Con 19 wizard with 35 hit points. QUESTIONS Is there an existing API script to correct this? If not, what would such a script look like, code-wise? How do I go about creating such an  API script? Is anyone working on this issue?

Edited 1669332123
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hit points are not auto-calculated on the sheet. Simply set them to the correct value.  For an API script I suggest asking in the Mod (API) script forum.