Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DnD 5e

**Player Name:** Jeremy(me), Ashley, Roy, and Kenny **Experience:**    me and the wife experienced (couple years) ttrpg players, however new to DnD, Roy and Kenny have experience with dnd **Location/Timezone:** CST United States **Availability:** Saturday starting at 9pm CST **Game Style: ** we are looking for a good mix of Roleplaying and combat set in a open world style campaign with some linear plot stories where it is prudent. We are very open to homebrew worlds and campaigns that have the dnd rule set. **Preferred Way To Play:** we would love to play via by video or voice chat using roll20, rpgsessions, or any other virtual table top of the DM’s preference. **Additional Info: ** me and my wife love doing TTRPG together and weaving amazing stories and slashing our way through amazing adventures. We our looking forward to any future collaboration story telling and game play that may come our way!  Kenny is an experienced pathfinder player who just absolutely was excited when he found out that me and my wife, his older sister, decided to play dnd 5e. So he is very happy to join us in an epic adventure. My friend Roy is a friend I have had many adventures with and I just had to invite him on another tail of adventure, drama, and romance!
Still looking 
Are you looking for a DM?
Hello my name is Bruce and am a very experienced gamer looking to play in someone’s dnd 5e game