Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

General Group DND Discord Server [23+, LGBT Friendly]

Hello! I'm 24 years old and I've been playing DND 5E for a couple years now, I've played with a tight knit group of friends, some college friends, and one random group before.  I was looking to branch out and make a discord server for people interested in sharing DND content (art, writing, podcasts, inspiration, etc) and maybe take part in a campaign in the future! After everyone gets to know each other, I'd like to run a couple one shots to see what kind of campaign would fit best with everyone. If you don't want to be in a campaign and just want to join a server to talk about DND, that's fine too! Let me know if you'd be interested in something like this.
I would be interested. But fair warning, i will likely also talk about other Roleplaying systems as well, if that is an issue, just ignore me. :p Because there are so many other good systems out there as well.