Game: Horde of the Dragon Queen Format: Roll20 and Discord (Audio Only) Suggested Player Experience: Beginner/Intermediate Starting Level: 1 Character Generation Rules: All WoTC material is allowed, UA approved on a case-by-case basis, point buy or standard array. Day/Timezone: Tuesday 7 pm EST/ 6 pm CST/ 5 pm MST/ 4pm PST Frequency: Weekly Session Length: 3-4 hours This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Contact info: Send me a friend request on Discord mysticvhedd#6266 &nbsp;# of Seats left: 3 Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/354612/horde-of-the-dragon-queen" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/354612/horde-of-the-dragon-queen</a> &nbsp; Storyline: In an audacious bid for power the Cult of the Dragon, along with its dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, seek to bring Tiamat from her prison in the Nine Hells to Faerun. To this end, they are sweeping from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together in the fight against the cult. Never before has the need for heroes been so desperate. GM Style: * Rules have their place, but they are not the be all and end all of the game: there is room for flexibility that allows for the “rule of cool.” * “Rule of cool” is designed for narrative emphasis: the rules as written are still the norm. * Inclusive role-play opportunities: I strive to appeal to a wide variety of playstyles at my table. * Challenging and engaging combat: you do not need to solve every situation with a hack-and-slash approach. * Ambient sounds and epic battle music: the exact type of music to be used will be determined during a session zero based on group consensus. * Quality storytelling: I aim to translate my deep familiarity with hundreds of pages of campaign materials into a vivid experience for you to enjoy. * Detailed maps: I curate a wide variety of maps for both combat and exploration. * New-player friendly: I am happy to teach you the game in a fun and interactive way giving you the chance to play as you learn. * Actions have consequences: some consequences are good and some are bad, but for the sake of building immersion, I never “pull punches." I believe that some of the most memorable experiences my players have had at my tables are caused by the “Dice Gods!”