Hi, I'm Phoenix! I've been a DM for a little over 10 years, and I would love to find some players who are interested in creating a new group for a long-term tabletop game! I've got a couple options for you. I'm super familiar with D&D 5E, but I'm also exploring City of Mist, which I would absolutely LOVE to run a game for. If you're not familiar with the game, it is set in a modern day city, with everything that comes with that like vehicles, phones, internet, and the like. But you're special: you're a Rift - a person with a normal, mundane life with a house, a job, and a family - but with a Mythos inside you - a myth or legend from mythology, history, pop culture, or even just a concept - which gives you supernatural abilities as well as the ability to see through the Mist which hides much of what goes on in the world behind the scenes. It makes people forget the incredible things they've seen. You'll use your abilities to uncover the mysteries of the city and the mystery of your own Mythos. It wants to live out its story through you, but are you going to follow it? Or will you focus on yourself and your regular life? And how does that all fit in to the broader investigation you've been pulled into? You'll have total freedom to create your characters and your crew, as well as what kind of story you're looking to be part of, all of which is part of the character creation process. So if you've always wanted the shapeshifting abilities of Loki, the telekinetic abilities of Eleven, or the regenerative powers and claws of Wolverine, you can have that while using those abilities to investigate, for example, the Rift of Zeus who is causing havoc or the sudden disappearance of an entire section of the suburbs which no one else seems to find strange. Don't worry if you don't have the book. I've got you! If you're at all interested or have any questions, leave a reply or send me a message and I'll be happy to talk! All games will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $40 USD per month per player via Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.