Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonlance release?

Hi, what time does Dragonlance specifically release? It says the 6th, which it is now the 6th, but it has yet to be unlocked. Does it have a specific time today that they will unlock?
Gauss
Forum Champion
My guess is that it will be sometime during the day in the pacific timezone. Probably mid-day. 

Edited 1670321142
It's something that I would like a definitive answer to if possible, its 8pm, the 6th of December where I am, and while I know I am in the future for some folks, even now it should be the 6th in alot of timezones by now..

Edited 1670321560
Gauss
Forum Champion
Joshua M. said: It's something that I would like a definitive answer to if possible, its 8pm, the 6th of December where I am, and while I know I am in the future for some folks, even now it should be the 6th in alot of timezones by now.. As stated, sometime around mid-day in the Pacific timezone (GMT-8), that is when previous releases usually drop. 
Also, normally it takes a few hours before the  product is fully fulfilled. The bundle is empty at the moment, at some stage all pre-orders will become 'owned' while at the same time the bundle grows with a compendium, a module and/or addons and an artset. Not necessarily at the same time. So if it is not working yet, check again a few hours later.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Historically, the last releases have been staggered throughout a several hour period.

Edited 1670362713
Todd
Roll20 Team
Sorry to keep you all in suspense! There will be an official forum post here soon with the details but for those itching to check out the content here on Roll20 I thought I'd just pop in and say that Dragonlance is in the process of launching as we speak. If you pre-ordered, those accesses should be going out soon. Don't be alarmed if you don't see things yet though as those things take time to update.  Launch times specifically are selected on a case-by-case basis depending on the staff required for the launch, when the publisher themselves allow for products to go live, and will vary further depending on how large the pre-order itself was. Edit: Here's that official launch thread I mentioned !
If I were to guess I think it would be like Joshua ME. said.
Gauss
Forum Champion
It is live
Anyone else having a 404 error come up when accessing the character creation page?
Gauss
Forum Champion
ed b. said: Anyone else having a 404 error come up when accessing the character creation page? Could you elaborate on where you are trying to get to when you get the 404? Perhaps a screenshot?
Anyone else unable to choose your moon or extra spells in Charactermancer when  you have the Initiate of High Sorcery feat?
Is Roll20 planning on doing the boardgame part later or did I just miss it already here?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rainbow Ampersand! I haven't seen any announcement or plan to do so. Occasionally, Roll20 will convert a card game, but board games are pretty rare.