Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why are our health bars so huge?

Edited 1670381219
So we're playing CoS module and the health bars on our icons are so huge and chubby we can't see the token above them. Is there any way to fix this?  Thank you!
looks like the grid size is smaller, maybe due to a larger map? I've just started making my grids large on some maps to make the icons on the tokens smaller :P
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi SheiFoxy! Which map is that? I'll see if I can reproduce.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looks like this area . (Using a link to avoid spoilers.) The grid in your screen shot looks like it has been altered from the default that ships with the module. The grid squares are half the normal size. Normally, a cell width of .5 (the default on this map) is about as low as you can go and keep the interface usable. Your screen shot looks like the width has been changed to .25, judging by the bar size and the number of grid spaces compared to map elements. Change it back to .5 and the interface should become usable again. Of course, the tokens will all need to be resized, but it looks like they were resized to match the .25 grid already.
Basically, the token bars and the token markers stay the same size, regardless of your token size. Tiny tokens don't mesh well with the system.