Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonlance poster map?

Hi all,  in the print version of the new dragonlance book there is a poster map and i am wondering if it is in the roll20 version and if so where? i can not seem to find it. Thanks all.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Carl! Check the pages menu in-game. It's the last item: The Continent of Ansalon.
keithcurtis said: Hi Carl! Check the pages menu in-game. It's the last item: The Continent of Ansalon. Thank you Keith very much appreciated.
Hi Keithcurtis, probably I'm a newby, but I cannot find the    pages menu in-game, can you help me please
keithcurtis said: Hi Carl! Check the pages menu in-game. It's the last item: The Continent of Ansalon. forgot to quote
My fault, I did not created the new game with the module Dragonlance
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Scr4us0! Everything good now?