Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased maps... How to use in my campaign

I feel totally lost and am not understanding. I've bought a few map bundles but can't pull them into my campaign. Is there a way to do so?

Edited 1670735962
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Caele! It would be helpful if you linked the map packs in question. Maps are typically provided in one of two ways: Art Packs These are found in your art library in-game, and are installed by dragging them onto the map layer of a game page. More recent map packs will offer to scale the page to fit your map image. If they are tiles or map decorations (furniture), you also drag those onto the map layer and place them appropriately. Addons These are added on the home page of your game, there is a drop down for addons. Select the map pack you want to install. These will appear as preset pages in your page menu, typically with dynamic lighting pre-configured.