Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Meanders Map Packs

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there - I've just submitted 5 new Terrain packs to R20 with exciting new expansions for the Meanderverse map series. I'll return with links once they have been processed and added to the marketplace. Thanks for your support :) Kind Regards, Kris (The Maphatter)
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Approved and added to the marketplace: THE RIVERINE Meanders Map Pack - THE RIVERINE | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming THE WANDERLOSTS Meanders Map Pack - THE WANDERLOSTS | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming THE LOWDEEPS Meanders Map Pack - THE LOWDEEPS | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming THE LIGHTLANDS Meanders Map Pack - THE LIGHTLANDS | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming TERRAIN BLENDERS Meanders Map Pack - TERRAIN BLENDERS | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming View some 2500 additional maps here at my R20 Publisher Page:  Game Tile Warehouse | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming - This new quintet of releases adds 102 new assorted terrain maps expanding existing classic and unique and complimentary new terrains that allow even greater fusion and world-builds with blenders to previous and new core terrain types.  Blend forest edges into floating islands, ocean into all new desert islands, wasteland into Sulphuric hot pools of brilliant colour and acrid fumes, new rivers, much-needed cave systems, more ice expansions, treasure caverns and much more giving you even more combinations and value from your Meanderverse. Thank you for your support, Kris (The Maphatter) (A new Post-Apocalyptic expansion set is underway)
Gold
Forum Champion
Congrats Beautiful Good job Thank you Happy advenuturing